Lean how to crochet a granny square (with a twist!) in this crochet tutorial. Stitch your way to warmer weather with our brand new knitting and crochet kits:
In this video, we show you how to crochet a granny square using three different colours of Shiny Happy Cotton:
Master a combination of crochet techniques including single, half double and treble crochet stitches in this how-to.
We use this granny square in our Here Comes The Sun Blanket:
Wool and the Gang are a group of people who all happen to like a lot of the same stuff. We call it DIY Fashion because we’re about getting hands-on and brains-on to do things for ourselves. From knitting kits, to crochet and macrame, we’ve come up with designs and patterns so that you can stitch yourself happy and then we’ll tell each other all about it. You in?
– Follow us on Instagram for knitting and crochet inspiration:
– Join our community of knitters on Facebook:
– Join our #MAKEALONG group on Facebook:
– Tag your photos with #woolandthegang for a chance to win $50 / £50 / €50 to spend on woolandthegang.com
– Get your hands on free patterns here:
Fuente del vídeo